Sunday, December 04, 2005

What a weekend!


What can I say about Tony Rome's? Friday was an absolute blast in West Seneca! About 30 friends from the Falk School came to Tony Rome's to see me and help them celebrate our friend, Debbie's defeat of cancer! She kicked it! A ton more people were there and I danced on the tables! It was really great! Saturday I was at Shanghai Red's for a private Christmas party. Man, that place is beautiful! Right on the water at the Erie Basin Marina...I'll be playing there this summer. That's about it for now. If you're in town catch one of my shows...view my calender at www.greggsansone.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gregg,
I love the blog. It's so nice to be able to check in and read about your shows when we're unable to come and see you in person.
Shanghai Red's in the summer sounds awesome!
Thanks for taking the time to keep us up to date...

Gregg S. said...

You're welcome Diane! You are a good friend. Come back often.

Gregg

Blog Archive