Sunday, May 14, 2006

Friday, May 12 & Saturday, May 13


Howdy,

Friday cooked because about five softball teams came into Tony Rome's! There were a ton of people and I played my ass off! It's always a great time there! Saturday was incredible...My great buddy, Lance Bishop hired me to do a private benefit for his softball team at the Lake Erie Italian Club. There was about 110 people with Blackjack tables, Texas Hold 'Em and Me playing. The Sabres were playing so I had to wait a bit for the game (We won!!!!!!). After that we partied and had a blast! Lance's father-in-law is the president of the Lake Erie Italian Club...I joined right on the spot! What a great time! I will play the event next year and it will be even bigger! I cannot tell you how many new friends I made at that show! Lance and his wife made 500 jello shots and Lisa, my fiance had about 8 of them! What a time we all had!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gregg,
Thanks so much for having a part in making our Beer Blast such a succsess.

I can't wait until next year's party it will be better than ever.

By joining the Italian Club you are now part of a much bigger family.
Thanks again and until next time - keep rocking!!!!!!

Lance

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Blog Archive