Monday, November 19, 2007

The Final Push for Voting and Happy Thanksgiving!


Hi Gang!

This is the final week of on-line voting for the Buffalo Music Awards. I really could use a final push for Solo Artist of the Year. I cannot tell you how important it is with regard to me getting more gigs throughout the year. If you could pass the link on to any friends that would be a great help. You just enter your email address and name. They will send you the ballot by email.

Here is the link:

http://bestofwny.com/bma/index.php?sid=2&newtest=Y or go to: http://bestofwny.com/ and click on the link there.

If you see Last Exit on the ballot PLEASE vote for them as well! That was my great friend Ed Strawbrich's band!

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope your day is filled with love and family. There is so much to be grateful for.

By the way, I am playing at Alexandria's (Alexandria's. 5512 Transit Rd. Depew. 681-1688) Wednesday at 4:00 p.m., The Buffalo Brew Pub (6861 Main St. Williamsville. 632-0552) on Wednesday night at 9:00 p.m. and at the Frog Grill (561 Main St. Tonawanda. 694-3700) this Friday night at 8:00 p.m.

Thanks so much for being in my life! I hope to see you soon!

Gregg

1 comments:

jasonoblivion said...

Fuck you Greg. I know what you look like. HA!

Id do ya.

Blog Archive