Tuesday, May 30, 2006

May 25, 26, 27, 29 and then some!

It was a tremendous week....almost too much to write about...Thursday, May 25 was the first of my summer Thursday night gigs at the Byrncliff Resort. The place had a great crowd and I can't tell you how beautiful it is there inside and out. If you're in the area check out the Byrncliff...go to: http://www.byrncliff.com/
Friday, May 26 I was at Bart's Cove Marina in Dunkirk...That place is awesome! Right on the water...boats pull right up to the bar! I'm going to be playing some Sunday afternoons throughout the summer for them. It gets packed then and I play outside...more like a concert. I'll keep you posted. Saturday, May 27 was another wonderful night at Gordon's. The Gordon brothers and their parents have become great friends of mine. The crowd really loved the music and I am going to be playing there the last Saturday of every month for a while. Monday, Memorial Day was absolutely off the hook...I played my weekly Monday show at the Southshore Beach Club and it had to be seen to be believed! It was the best weather we've ever had here in Buffalo for a Memorial Day weekend. It was about 85 degrees and there were hundreds of people on the beach and all over the decks! My family came out, many friends that I haven't seen in ages and my friend, Maria Hejna came with her family and friends to celebrate her birthday! So many people were there it's hard to describe. It looks like it's going to be a great summer!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Blog Archive