Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What a blast we're gonna have!

The front of the Big Tree Inn
Hi Gang,

Crazy Jake's was phenomenal last week. Griffin's was even better...Off the hook, so to speak. I wish you guys could have been there. How I would LOVE to see some of you out at a show. This week I play the Big Tree Inn near the Stadium. EVERY time I play there it is crazy fun. Cobber's is having their anniversary party and THAT is going to be wild too! Try to come out...My family is usually at the Big Tree and we surf on tables (I kid you not!).

Here is the schedule:

Sippy's. 3455 Genesee St. Cheektowaga. 631-0289. Thurs. Nov. 12 @ 9:00 pm.

The Big Tree Inn. 4277 Abbott Rd., Orchard Park. 649-9892. Fri. Nov. 13 (after the Sabre's game)

Cobber's . 6831 Seneca St. Elma. 805-1568. Sat. Nov. 14 @ 9:00 pm


Have a wonderful week and I hope to see you soon!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive