Monday, May 29, 2017

What’s Going On During the Month of June

I’m preparing for the summer and do you know what that means? Busy, busy, busy! So here’s what’s going on:

Thursday, June 8th I will be at Lagerhaus 95 downtown Buffalo. I start at 5:00 PM

Lagerhaus 95
95 Perry Street
Buffalo, NY
Thursday, June 8th at 5:00 PM

You have to come down to the historic cobblestone district of Buffalo. Lagerhaus 95 has to be seen to believe! The patio is gorgeous! You’ll love it!

Friday, June 9th I will be at Santora’s on Millersport in Williamsville. I start at 8:00 PM

Santora’s Pizza Pub and Grill
1402 Millersport HWY
Williamsville, NY
Friday, June 9th at 8:00 PM

Wednesday, June 14th I will be at Santora’s on Transit Rd. in Williamsville (I will be playing there every other Wednesday throughout the summer) I start at 6:00 PM

Santora’s Pizza Pub and Grill
7800 Transit Road
Williamsville, NY
Wednesday, May 31st at 6:00 PM

Thursday, June 15th I will be performing the Gateway Food Truck Thursdays series. I start at 5:00 pm. This is on the North Tonawanda AND the Tonawanda side of the canal. It’s wonderful outside summer fun for the whole family!

Friday, June 16th I will be performing the Beer Garden Concert Series at Buffalo Riverworks in downtown Buffalo. I start at 6:00 PM

Buffalo Riverworks
359 Ganson Street
Buffalo, NY
Friday, June 16th at 6:00 PM

I cannot tell you how cool Buffalo Riverworks is! You HAVE to check this out! An old refurbished factory right on the water! The outside concert area is amazing, the food is spectacular and the view is out of this world!

Saturday, June 17th I will be performing at Ale-E-Oops in Lancaster. I start at 9:00 PM

Ale-E-Oops
5389 Genesee Street
Lancaster, NY
Saturday, June 17th at 9:00 PM

This is the best and oldest Bar-B-Q restaurant in Western New York! It is incredible! Come join me!

Thursday, June 22nd I will be performing at Lagerhaus 95 in Buffalo. I start at 5:00 PM

Lagerhaus 95
95 Perry Street
Buffalo, NY
Thursday, June 22nd at 5:00 PM

I love Laugerhaus 95! It’s downtown right in the heart of the Cobblestone District...I play on the patio in the sunshine. You have to check it out!

Friday, June 23rd I will be performing at Ale-E-Oops in Lancaster again. This is a special acoustic engagement. I start at 9:00 PM

Ale-E-Oops
5389 Genesee St.
Lancaster, NY
Friday, June 23 at 6:15 PM

This is going to be an amazing show! I am joined by one of my dearest friends, Lisa Brigantino! Lisa is a world renowned musician who is coming in from New York City to sit in with me! We will do plenty of harmony driven covers and Lisa will do some originals off of her various CDs! You CANNOT miss this! Check Lisa out at her page www.lisabrigantino.com

Saturday, June 24thd I will be performing at Rooth’s Sky-Lite (in Harvest Hill Golf Club) in Orchard Park AGAIN. This is my back to back show at Rooth’s. I start at 6:15 PM

Rooth’s Sky-Lite
3052 Transit Road
Orchard Park, NY
Friday, June 23 at 6:15 PM

I was invited to do a back to back show at Rooth’s so come on down for an encore!

Wednesday, June 28th I will be at Santora’s on Transit Rd. in Williamsville (I will be playing there every other Wednesday throughout the summer) I start at 6:00 PM

Santora’s Pizza Pub and Grill
7800 Transit Road
Williamsville, NY
Wednesday, June 28th at 6:00 PM

Friday, June 30th I will be at Mac’s on Hertel. I start at 9:00 PM

Mac’s on Hertel
1435 Hertel Avenue
Buffalo, NY
Friday, June 30th at 9:00 PM





0 comments:

Blog Archive