Thursday, November 02, 2017

Beatlemania Night at Dandelions Every Thursday Night!

Thursdays just got better! 


Every Thursday night from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm I will be performing the only solo Beatles show in Western New York only at Dandelions! Dandelions is one of the best restaurant/bars in Williamsville. The food is fantastic and the bar is off the hook! I know most Beatles tunes so come hear your favorites from 1963 to 1970. I will also perform songs from each of their solo efforts including Wings, the Plastic Ono Band, George Harrison’s work and Ringo. If you love the Fab Four this is the night for you! Special guests will join me from time to time so the show will always be different! Come with your requests! If you know my show you know that with my keyboards and guitars I sound like five guys! Expect full sounding songs...not just acoustic! I’ll do everything from “I Saw Her Standing There” to “  I am the Walrus” and everything in between! Thursday Beatlemania Night starts Thursday, November 9th at 7:00 pm!

Dandelions
1340 N. Forest Road
Williamsville, NY
716-688-0203



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Firefox.
I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd
post to let you know. The design look great though!
Hope you get the problem solved soon. Kudos

Gregg S. said...

Thank you for telling me! I’ll go to my web master and see what can be done!

Blog Archive