Friday, November 18, 2005

The Buffalo Music Awards


I can't believe it! Last night was an awesome evening for me. Everyone went to Club Paradise for the music event of the year in Western New York, the Buffalo Music Awards. We were all dolled up and I saw some of my dearest friends in the industry. Then they read the list of nominees for Solo Artist of the Year. I WON! It's pretty amazing. I have been nominated for many years and I finally won! What makes this so special is that I was voted in by my peers...Only people in the music industry from performers to producers, club personnel and so on...I thanked God, my parents my agents and, especially, the people of WNY who come to my shows! It was a proud moment for me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, I thought the order was like this: I thank God, my parents, and especially my GIRLFRIEND....you must've forgotten
what you said in all the excitement! Oh well.

Blog Archive