Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hey, Hey, Hey!


I sound like Fat Albert!

What an incredible week I had! My son came to live with me for good this past Tuesday (he's the handsome one in the photo)! Being a full time single dad is pretty busy! God, has Griffin grown up! OK, this week will be great because I play on Chippewa Friday night at 67 West. It is a great place and the plus is that my best friend from New York City, Joe Burby will be in town...Why is that cool?
Because we performed together for 20 years and our voices are incredible together! Check it out. Also, this Saturday I play at the Hop Inn. I will be there the last Saturday of every month from now on (instead of Gordon's).

Here's the skinny:

67 West. 67 W. Chippewa St. 842-0281. Friday, September 28 @ 9:00 p.m.

The Hop Inn. 317 Hopkins St. 822-2337. Saturday, September 29 @ 9:00 p.m.

Have a great week!

0 comments:

Blog Archive