Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fall is Here!


Aah! It started tocool off and that means people are coming back to the clubs. This week was pretty amazing. I played 67 West on Chippewa and it was insane Friday night. My best buddy from New York City, Joe Burby came in town. We have singing together for over 25 years. It was incredible. The place was mobbed. Saturday at the Hop Inn was equally mobbed with great friends and awesome music.

This week I start at a new BEAUTIFUL place, the Frog Grill. It is 5 star and an early show on Friday (8:00 p.m.) I could use your support there. Saturday I am back at Talty's...You really have to see it to believe it. We go completely crazy there!

Here's what's going on:

The Frog Grill by Say Cheesecake! 561 Main St., Tonawanda. 694-3700. Fri.: Gregg Sansone, 8 p.m.

Talty's. 2056 South Park Ave. 825-9279. Sat.: Gregg Sansone, 9 p.m.

Have a great week!

0 comments:

Blog Archive