Monday, January 08, 2007

Polar Bear Swim, Great Clubs and Awesome Friends!


This past weekend was busy for me...I wound up playing the Light House on Friday (short notice). Saturday was an absolute blast at 41 West in Fredonia. I have quite a few friends there and they always show up. It was great fun. Sunday I played the Polar Bear Swim at Hideaway Bay in Silver Creek. The benefit is for Make a Wish Foundation as well as some other worthy groups...I do it every year and the place was packed. It was such a great time. Everyone was so incredibly nice.

This week I return to the Byrncliff Resort on Friday. This Saturday I am at Griffin's Irish Pub. If you have a chance, come out and show your support. I haven't seen most of you since 2006. I'd love to entertain you and catch up. We all could use great friendship in our lives. I appreciate all of you.

Here's the schedule for this week:

Byrncliff Resort. 2357 Humphrey Road at Route 20A,
Varysburg. (585) 535-7300. Friday, Jan. 12 @ 9 p.m.

Griffin's Irish Pub. 81 Abbott Rd. Sat. Jan. 13 @ 10:00 p.m.

0 comments:

Blog Archive