Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Frog Grill and the Gaming Center Kicked Butt!

Man....I had a great time this past week at the Gaming Center in Hamburg, NY and at the Frog Grill. Both were incredibly wild. You've got to check out the Frog Grill!

This week I return to the Sonoma Grill in Amherst (Snyder) and also the Lighthouse in Olcott. I hope I can see some of you there. Here are my shows this week:

Sonoma Grille. 5010 Main St., Snyder. 204-0251. Fri.: Gregg Sansone, 8 p.m.

The Lighthouse. 5885 E. Main St., Olcott. 778-5580. Sat.: Gregg Sansone, 10:00 p.m.

The Frog Grill by Say Cheesecake! 561 Main St., Tonawanda. 694-3700. Next Thurs.: Gregg Sansone, 7:00 p.m.

Stay tuned to my schedule...This month is going to be awesome because of the Halloween parties...You'll love it!

Hav a great week!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive