Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Brrrrrrrr!


Well, if you live in the Western New York area you are freezing body parts off!

Yikes! It's freezing here! Good thing I have my music otherwise I'd go stir crazy! Last week was great at Alexandria's (ladies night) and Friday at the Big Tree in Orchard Park. This week I'm back at the Frog Grill on Friday. If you're in the mood for a wonderful restaurant with a great bar check out the Frog Grill.

Saturday I'm at a new country club called Diamond Hawk. It's open to the public so check it out.

Here's my schedule for the week:

The Frog Grill. 561 Main St., Tonawanda. 694-3700. Friday, January 25 @ 9:00 pm.

Diamond Hawk Golf Course. 255 Sonwil Dr., Cheektowaga. 651-0700. Saturday, January 26 @ 7:30 pm.

Have a wonderful week! If you're in the cold try to stay warm and if you live where it's warm send me a ticket...I'm freezing!

Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive