Sunday, March 16, 2008

Party, Party, Party!



They Start them out early here in Buffalo, NY!

Hi,

I hope you all are recovering from the huge St. Patrick's Day celebrations going on. It is insane here in Buffalo! I have actually heard that people are lobbying Washington to make the holiday a Federal holiday...Amazing! This past week I was at the Sonoma and then my annual show at the Lighthouse. The Celtic stuff was wild! This week I am at the Buffalo Brewpub for St. Patty's Day at 5:00 pm. Make it out if you can, it's going to be wonderful. I sure could use your company on Saturday, March 22 at Griffin's. I'm having a big birthday party and I would love to see you there. I'm also at Diamond Hawk in Cheektowaga on Friday and that is beautiful too. OK, so here's the schedule:

The Buffalo Brew Pub. 6861 Main Street. Williamsville. 632-0552. Monday, March 17 @ 5:00 pm

Diamond Hawk Golf Course. 255 Sonwil Dr., Cheektowaga. 651-0700. Friday, March 21 @ 7:30 pm.

Griffin's Irish Pub. 81 Abbott Rd., Saturday, March 22 @ 10:00 pm

Have a great week. I hope to see you soon!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive