Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer Fun...Full Speed Ahead!

I know that the summer season is here because that is when I am doing, four, five and sometimes, six shows in a week. This week is no exception! I will be playing Jack Divine's on Chippewa two times this week and the Sunset Grille in Wilson this Sunday. All are wonderful shows. Jack Divine's on Thursday is right after Thursday in the Square and it really is a great time. Friday I have a private party (I do a lot of those during the summer! Whew!). Saturday I am back at Jack Divine's. Sunday I am at the Marina in Wilson at the tremendous Sunset Grille. I love playing there.


Jack Divine's, People really know how to have a great time there!

Here is the schedule:

Jack Divine's Irish Pub. 85 W. Chippewa St. 855-8400. Thursday: Gregg Sansone, 9:30 p.m.

Jack Divine's Irish Pub. 85 W. Chippewa St. 855-8400. Sat.: Gregg Sansone, 9:00 p.m

Sunset Grill. 3 O'Connell Island. Wilson. 795-9349. Sun.: Gregg Sansone, 4:00 p.m.

Try to get out and enjoy some summer fun with me. It is always such a great time when I see you.

Have a great week!

Gregg

"Music is well said to be the speech of angels."
Thomas Carlyle

0 comments:

Blog Archive