Tuesday, September 09, 2008

No, I haven't fell off the face of the earth!

I was talking to my good friend, Ed Strawbrich Tuesday night and he asked me if I was still playing out! I told him yes and realized I probably should have kept you all in the loop as to my whereabouts. Two weeks ago I had private gigs so I did not post anything. I also got rid of my MySpace site. It was time. I feel that MySpace became something that it wasn't intended to be. Don't get me wrong, if you have a MySpace site more power to you. I just feel that if people want to know about my shows or contact me they can either come here or to greggsansone.com.

Last weekend I had off. I went to Toronto with Lisa and it was amazing! The Toronto Film Festival was going and we saw a musical as well as some stand up at Yuk-Yuks!

OK, enough of what I have been up to. Here are my shows for the weekend. By the way, I sure would love it if you could come out to Alden at the GDI Countryside Inn on Saturday. It is really great! Also, next Thursday (9/18), I am playing at Crazy Jake's in North Tonawanda. It is right over the canal and the owners sunk about $500,000 into this amazing place. It is absolutely incredible! I'm doing their grand opening party from 7 to 10. Here's the skinny:

The Lighthouse. 5885 Main St., Olcott. 870-6530. Friday, 9/12 @ 10:00 p.m. It is the annual Olcott Celtic Festival and it is amazing!


The girls at the Celtic Festival are awesome!

GDI Countryside Inn. 2049 Sandridge Rd., Alden, 937-7778. Saturday 9/13 @ 9:30 p.m.

Crazy Jake's. 26 Webster St., North Tonawanda. Next Thursday 9/18 @ 7:00 p.m. Don't miss this amazing party!

Have a wonderful week and remember:

What the world really needs is more love and less paper work.
-- Pearl Bailey

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive