Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Get out of the cold! Come to one of my shows!

I don't think any of us in Western New York will be swimming anytime soon!
This week is going to be a blast! I'm playing three of my favorite places! All of them have their own charm and great atmosphere! I hope you can make it to one of them (if not all!).....

Bar Louie. 280 Walden Galleria. Cheektowaga . 681-0257. Wed. (tonight) Jan. 27 @ 9:00 pm. (this place is wonderful! The bar is awesome, the specials fantastic and the music....well, you know!)

Forestview. 4781 Transit Rd. Depew. 656-8760. Thursday, Jan. 28 @ 9:00 pm (The Forestview is a place that is quickly getting known for having great music...much like Talty's. The bar is small but warm and the crowd is wonderful. They also serve food until 4:00 am)

Griffin's Irish Pub. 81 Abbott Rd. Buffalo. 821-7708. Saturday, Jan. 30 @ 10:00 (OMG! Griffin's is ALWAYS a fantastic time! If you have never been to one of my shows there you are missing out. Danny Griffin always comes up and does Elvis and the crowd really gets into things! You've GOT to check it out!)

I just came back from a much needed break. I hope all of you in Western New York are staying warm. If you live in a warmer climate I want to kick your butt! It's freezing here!

Peace,

Gregg



0 comments:

Blog Archive