Thursday, March 04, 2010

My Billy Joel/Elton John Tribute at Benchwarmers


Tuesday night the long awaited return of Billy Joel and Elton John is happening at HSBC Arena. As many of you know, the previous concert(s) were canceled due to Joel's illness. Tuesday, March 9 the concert will boom the arena! I'm happy to say that right after the concert (at about 10:00 pm) I will be doing a Billy Joel/Elton John tribute at Benchwarmers right next to the arena!

I will perform all the Billy/Elton hits I can and maintain the high everyone will be feeling right after a Joel/John concert! So come down to Benchwarmers right after the concert on Tuesday, March 9. Even if you don't go to the show, come to mine! You'll have a great time singing along to songs like Piano Man and Crocodile Rock. I can't wait! Benchwarmers is a wonderful downtown bar with an awesome stage, great food and plenty of space. It fits right into the Cobblestone District in Buffalo. If you haven't seen my Billy Joel/Elton John tribute now is the time to catch it. You'll love it!

Tuesday, March 9 right after the concert (10:00 pm or so)
Benchwarmers Sports Bar & Grille
30 Mississippi Street
Buffalo, NY 14203-3004
(716) 856-3740




Benchwarmers

0 comments:

Blog Archive