Thursday, March 04, 2010

Chandy's...another great night!

When my buddy Freddy Zillner first called me and told me he was managing a place called Chandy's Lounge I thought it sounded like just another small pub and all that goes along with that. How wrong I was! Fred has been my friend since we were kids so when he asked me to play there I told him I would.

Chandy's has turned out to be a real gem. The stage area is wonderful and the bar area is big enough to accommodate a pretty nice sized crowd. Last night I played a Wednesday night gig. It went great! Why? The owner Joe Gargano, Freddy and the crew loved what was going on and the patrons had a ball...all on a Wednesday night! Now I'm playing there on St. Patty's day! How cool is that?If you have a chance check out Chandy's. Better yet, come to one of my shows there!

0 comments:

Blog Archive