Sunday, February 19, 2006

Feb. 17 & 18

Hi,

What a great couple of nights I had. Friday I played Simmie's in Lancaster, NY and although the weather was really cold a bunch of people made the trek out to see me play. We had a good night of dancing and partying. I tried some new songs and it was awesome. I love when that happens. I love to work up new songs (or songs I haven't done before) and un-veil them so to speak. Saturday was excellent. I always have a great time at Tony Rome's and Saturday was no different. My buddy, Ed Strawbrich helped me set up (Thanks man!) and we both thought it was going to be a quiet night...We were wrong! More people arrived, and then more...We partied our butts off! Joe Sorrentino, the owner came up and sang a couple tunes and at the end of the evening told me "Man, this is your year! You always do such a great job here." What seemed like a slow night turned out to be "party as usual!" My brother Anthony even showed up out of the blue and joined the festivities.. Birthdays, friends, partying and dancing...It doesn't get better than that!

0 comments:

Blog Archive