Monday, February 27, 2006

Feb. 25 & 26

Hi,

Man....Saturday kicked butt over at Hidden Hollow in West Seneca. I had quite a few friends show up at the show and we partied on until about 2:30 A.M.! Sunday was the 12th annual "Doc's Day For Kids" at the Buffalo Brew Pub In Williamsville, NY. The place had about 300 people there...It was the 6th time I played this event and it was incredible. We raised thousands of dollars for childern in the Catholic Health System. I saw some people that have come to my other shows there and I appreciate you showing up and contributing. I am taking two weeks off and I will be back on March 9. I can't believe I actually have a vacation! I'm going to Montreal with my girlfriend...I can't wait. Check back here for more news...I will still make posts during my time off. I'll see you soon!

0 comments:

Blog Archive