Sunday, March 12, 2006

March 9, 10, 11

It was a great week of perfomances! Thursday I played to a crowd of 350 people at the Buffalo Marriott. It was a special party for St. Gregory The Great Church. It was awesome. Friday I played at the Sonoma Grille and it was classy as usual with the people wanting more. Saturday was pretty special for me because my sister-in-law had a suprise 80th birthday party for her father and I was the entertainment. I played at Tony Rome's in West Seneca, NY and it was packed. I can't tell you what it feels like to move people with music. This wonderful old man was SO happy. I can't believe how much the entire family appreciated it. I closed the evening with some Sinatra and he and his wife danced and danced. It really was great.

Nothing much else. I'm preparing for all the St. Patrick's Day festivities here in Western New York. It's going to be a blast, even for an Italian like me! I love playing traditional Irish music. Feel free to comment on this post. I'd love to hear from you!

0 comments:

Blog Archive