Sunday, April 23, 2006

April 21, 22, 23

Nothing really new to mention. I played Hidden Hollow on Friday and it was kind of slow. Some new people showed up and loved the show. I love connecting with people that haven't seen my show before. They enjoyed it quite a bit. Saturday I played at a great new place called "Kodiak Jack's." The owner was really cool and my girlfriend, Lisa new about half the people in there! We were way out in Marilla, New York. My friends, Maria, Cindy and Laura made the drive out and had a great time. I was bummed a bit because I was scheduled to play at 9:00 but the hockey game was on (God forbid I actually play music while people watch hockey...) and went into double overtime...I didn't play until 11:00 p.m....None the less, I did fine. Sunday was a private 60th birthday bash. The people loved it and I got several gig prospects out of it...It's all rainy now...I just want to watch trash TV and stay in my warm room...Talk with you later.

0 comments:

Blog Archive