Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Tony Rome's and Hideaway Bay

This past week I played at Tony Rome's and Hideaway Bay. Tony Rome's was a blast because it was a party for my dear friend, Maria Hejna...She takes all the photos for my web sites...It went really well with plenty of dancing and such...Saturday I drove out to Silver Creek, NY with my girlfriend, Lisa and played a small gig out at the lake at Hideaway Bay. The turnout wasn't that good but that's the life of a musician in Western New York! The great part is that Lisa and I had my parent's beach house all to ourselves that weekend...It was tremendous. This week I am at: Friday, The Furnace at 3700 Southwestern Blvd. in Orchard Park, Saturday, Hidden Hollow at 444 Indian Church Rd. in West Seneca and Sunday from 1 to 4 at the Glen Park Tavern on Main St. in Williamsville (this is a benefit for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation). See you soon!

0 comments:

Blog Archive