Wednesday, July 26, 2006

July 17 to 24

Well, well, well....I had a pretty busy week this past week....Five shows...(sorta). Thursday was at the Byrncliff again and that always goes welll despite the fact that most of the people are pretty old (they appreciate the music but I miss playing downtown on Thursdays). Friday I was supposed to play Borello's Little Italy. I wound up not playing that night because they didn't have a permit to play outside...Bummer...I'll play there in the fall. Saturday I played Gordon's....Man, I love that place! The Gordon brothers and their parents, Gene and Chris are so warm and kind. There wasn't a big crowd but a good time was had by all. Sunday I played Bart's Cove Marina in Dunkirk, NY. That was completely off the hook! There were a ton of people, I played on the water and I wound up getting 4 gigs out of it at different clubs and venues (I'm going to have to pay the owners acommission on gigs)! I'm back there in August...I can't wait! Monday I was at the South Shore and my parents showed up for some fun....It was a great time as usual. Nothing new going on...Check out my schedule at www.greggsansone.com for more info! Peace!

0 comments:

Blog Archive