Sunday, July 16, 2006

What a great week!

I was incredibly busy this week but it was a blast! I did five shows in a row...Thursady at Byrncliff Resort, Friday at Mixer's Pub, Saturday at the St. Francis Raider Fest, Sunday at my buddy's son's graduation party and Monday at the South Shore! I have to tell you that playing at Mixer's in Olean is one of the high points of my gigs....It's a gay bar (not that I'm gay or anything....it's just that the people are awesome!) and everyone has a blast when I go there. I always take my fiance, Lisa there and she has a ball too (all the lesbians love her!)! Jody (the owner) treats me like a king (not queen) and the music is energy filled! I played at my old high school, St. Francis, on Saturday for their Raider-Fest. It was great to see some graduates whom I haven't seen in years...All in all it was a great week! Oh, here is a nice clip that made me laugh pretty hard....Enjoy!

0 comments:

Blog Archive