Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What a Ball!


Hi,

This past week was incredible! The Buffalo River Fest was amazing! Hundreds of people and the crowd went wild! I have a new roadie and he helped out quite a bit. The best part, without a doubt, was when an awesome party goer with Downs Syndrome named George jammed with me! Go to my Yahoo Groups site by clicking HERE to see more photos!

Shanghai Red's went really well too! It was great to be on the water with so many friends and a wonderful crowd of people. This Friday I play at Cabaret on Pearl St. It is right across the street from Shea's and it is gorgeous! I'll be on the patio and I could really use some support. Also, Saturday is the first time I play Riley Street Station. It is a converted train station in East Aurora and it has to be seen to be believed. It's just off the 400 off of Maple...Please come out and support me...these two places are two of the nicest places in Western New York and you would really love it.

Here is my schedule:

Mode Urban Bistro. 520 Elmwood Ave. Thursday, June 21 @ 9:00 p.m. (every Thursday)


Cabaret. 490 Pearl St., 842-4181. Friday, June 22 @ 8:00 p.m.


Riley Street Station. East Aurora. 655-4948, Saturday, June 23 @ 9:00 p.m.

The South Shore Beach Club. 8966 Lake Shore Rd., Angola. 549-3026. Monday, June 25 @ 7:00 p.m.
(every Monday)

By the way, I start at Top of the Falls next Friday, June 29. I'll be there every Friday throughout the summer (for the most part).

Have a great week,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive