Monday, June 11, 2007

The Buffalo River Fest is Coming!


Hi,

This week went very well I must say! Thursdays are going great at Mode Urban Bistro and it was a blast at Mixer's on Friday. This Friday is the awesome Buffalo River Fest. I'm playing from 8:00 to Midnight. The Fest is at Father Conway Park on Louisiana St. in Buffalo. If yyou are in town take the I-190 to the Louisiana St. exit and go left. It is just past South Park on the right at Father Conway Park. It will be an incredible time! This Saturday is the first time I play at Shanghai Red's (right at Erie Basin Marina). It is wonderful right on the water and if you haven't been there check it out...It's beautiful!

Here's my schedule:

The South Shore Beach Club. 8966 Lake Shore Rd., Angola. 549-3026. Mondasy, June 11 @ 7:00 p.m. (every Monday)

Mode Urban Bistro. 520 Elmwood Ave. Next Thursday, June 14 @ 9:00 p.m. (every Thursday)

The Buffalo River Fest. Father Conway Park, Lousiana St. Friday June 15 @ 8:00 p.m.

Shanghai Red's. 2 Templeton Terr., 852-7337. Saturday, June 16 @ 7:00 p.m.

For all you dads out there, happy Father's Day this Sunday! I hope to see you soon. If you live out of town know that I appreciate you stopping by my site!

Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive