Sunday, July 29, 2007

July 22-July 29

Well...Things couldn't get busier but I know that will all change when September rolls around...Ah, the life of a Rock and Roller! I hope your summer is going well. Get some sun, be with friends and family...that's what life is all about!

This past week was action packed. I will say that the short gig I did on Saturday for a Catholic group here in Western New York was incredible! It was a small group but the pavillion I played in was acoustically phenominal and the people were great! As I write this I am getting ready to play the Buffalo Brew Pub in Williamsville, NY for their annual summer party..whew!

Here's my schedule for the week:

The South Shore Beach Club. 8966 Lake Shore Rd., Angola. 549-3026. Mon.: Gregg Sansone, 7:00 p.m. (every Monday)

Top Of The Falls. Terrapin Point. Niagara Falls. 278-0340. Fri.: Gregg Sansone, 7:00 p.m.

67 West. 67 W Chippewa St., 842-0281. Next Thurs.: Gregg Sansone, 9:30 p.m.

I know how busy you all are but maybe you can make it a point to enjoy some sun and music with me before the season is over. If you're in town check out one of my shows...we'll have a great time!

Enjoy your week...Be happy and be safe!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive