Sunday, August 12, 2007

Holy Crap Have I Been Busy!


Good God, I have been busy as all get out! I guess that's great when you consider September returns to a normal schedule of tewo to three shows a week. I played the Fair on Saturday, had to pack up and get to Akron, NY for another show! Thank God for my roadie, Dave D.! I cannot tell you how difficult it was at the Fair. Moving equipment 1/4 mile to the stage! In any case, it went great and I'm beat! I would love to see you guys...I guess you're busy as hell like me!

I play Talty's this Saturday on South Park in South Buffalo. It is a blast there! The owner is from Ireland and loves the Celtic Rock I do! Check it out:

Top Of The Falls. Terrapin Point. Niagara Falls. 278-0340. Fri.: Gregg Sansone, 7:00 p.m

Talty's. 2056 South Park Ave. 825-9279. Sat.: Gregg Sansone, 9:00 p.m.

The South Shore Beach Club. 8966 Lake Shore Rd., Angola. 549-3026. Mon.: Gregg Sansone, 7:00 p.m. (every Monday)

Have a great week!

0 comments:

Blog Archive