Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Summer is Almost Over!


I can't believe the summer is almost over! I spoke to so many people and they seemed to say the same thing....this was one of the busiest summers in recent times. I can attest to that! I played Talty's again last Saturday and it was crazy as usual. Bart's in Dunkirk was a real summer event!

This week sees the end of my shows at both Top of the Falls and South Shore. Both days will be blow outs! The annual Labor Day party at South Shore should not be missed. You really should try to make it out...It's really the last day of the summer season. When will we have a chance to have summer fun? Not until next year. So here's the schedule for this week:

Top Of The Falls. Terrapin Point. Niagara Falls. 278-0340. Fri.: Gregg Sansone

The South Shore Beach Club. 8966 Lake Shore Rd., Angola. 549-3026. Mon.: Gregg Sansone, 7:00 p.m. Big Labor Day Party!

Come out and see me if you're in the area. If you have any questions about shows feel free to check out my calender at www.greggsansone.com!

See you down the road!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive