Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fall is Upon Us!


This week was wonderful! I played early shows on Friday and Saturday and was able to have my evenings free. Friday I was at Alexandria's for happy hour. That went well but I was down in the pit so all I saw was the butts of people walking around! Saturday I did the fundraiser for the Angola Moose Lodge. The lodge burned down last month and we raised a ton of money to help re-build. This week is going to be great because I return to the Big Tree Inn for the first time in years! The Big Tree is near and dear to my family. The owner is a personal friend. He underwent MAJOR surgery and this is going to be a bash for him. Lots of my family members will be there. I hope you can come out to Orchard Park and have a ball. I rarely see any of you anymore. It would be nice. Saturday I am in Olean at Mixer's. Mixer's is an absolute blast and if any of you are in that neck of the woods, stop out! Also, I will be playing at Alexandria's Wednesday afternoon, the day before Thanksgiving and then I will head down the street to the Buffalo Brew Pub for their Thanksgiving Eve bash at 9:00 p.m.!

Here's the low down:

The Big Tree Inn. 4277 Abbott Rd., Orchard Park.
649-9892. Fri.: Gregg Sansone, 9:00 p.m.

Mixer's Pub. 204 Coleman St., Olean. 372-1004. Sat.:
Gregg Sansone, 9:00 p.m.

Alexandria's. 5512 Transit Rd. Depew. 681-1688. Next
Wed.: Gregg Sansone, 4:00 pm

The Buffalo Brew Pub. 6861 Main St., Williamsville.
632-0552. Next Wed.: Gregg Sansone, 9:00 p.m.

Keep in mind that voting is still open for the Buffalo Music Awards. I would appreciate any help from you or friends.

Here is the link to the ballot: Buffalo Music Awards Ballot

Just fill your name and email address. They will send you a ballot.

Thanks for everything and I hope to see you at a show!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive