Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Back at Tony Rome's!


Hi Gang,

This photo was taken at Niagara Falls last December...I thought it was fitting for the beginning of December 2007. I hope all is well and that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! There is so much to be thankful for. Thanksgiving was wonderful! My son spent his first Thanksgiving here in Western New York!

The shows were fine (I did a wedding in Syracuse, NY)...I was also out of commission on Friday.

This week I return to Tony Rome's and I hope you can make it out there. It is ALWAYS a fun time there and I really need a good showing. Tony Rome's is Friday at 9:00 and the Frog Grill is Saturday at 8:30.

Here is my schedule:

Tony Rome's. 1537 Union Road, West Seneca. 675-4351. Friday, November 30 @ 9:00 p.m.


The Frog Grill. 561 Main St. Tonawanda. 694-3700. Saturday, December 1 @ 8:30 p.m.

If you are in the Buffalo area please try to make it! Tony Rome's is such a great time! The Frog Grill is wonderful too!

Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive