Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Well I Guess It's Spring!



This photo was actually taken from the vineyards in Western New York during spring...

Well, in Western New York the weather is desperately trying to resemble spring!
We actually had a couple warm days! I used the air conditioner in my car! If that seems
miniscule to you out of towners it is not! We appreciate every second of good weather! In any
case, it is a slow week but a good one. I have an 80th birthday party to play on Saturday. Friday
I'm back at Diamond Hawk on Sonwil Dr. in Cheektowaga. It is beautiful and open to the
public. Huge and classy. Check it out!

Diamond Hawk Golf Club. 255 Sonwil Dr. Cheektowaga. 651-0700. Friday, April 11 @ 8:00 pm.

Remember, nothing is more important than friends and family. Nothing.

Have a great week,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive