Sunday, May 11, 2008

Back from being sick as hell!

Well gang, I have to tell you...I was the sickest I've been in about 12 years this past week. I could not go to North Carolina for my brother's wedding. That broke my heart. But I stayed in and took care of myself. I'm getting over it which is great. I really need to be well because I have five shows to do this week! Two of them are on Thursday and they are private but Friday, Saturday and Sunday are going to be off the hook! Friday I return to 41 West in Fredonia. The place is awesome and it's a "Grass Skirt" party!

Saturday I am back at Talty's! PLEASE make a point to come to Talty's! It is incredible. The fun and sing alongs, friendship and general insanity of this place can't be beat! Sunday I play the Southshore Beach Club's annual anniversary party! It's a blast again! Remember that I start every Monday night at the Southshore on Memorial Day.

Here's the schedule:

41 West. 41 West Main St., Fredonia. 679-4101. Friday, May 16: Gregg Sansone, 8:30 pm.

Talty's. 2056 South Park Ave., 825-9279. Saturday, May 17: Gregg Sansone, 9:00 pm.

Southshore Beach Club. 8966 Lakeshore Rd., Angola. 549-3026. Sunday, May 18: Gregg Sansone, 4:00 pm.


Last year's anniversary party at the Southshore. My good buddy, Ed Strawbrich jammed on "Evil Ways!"

Have a fantastic week and for all you ladies that are mothers, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! You have the hardest job in the world. I hope your day is filled with love!



Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive