Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Buffalo Music Awards


Hi Gang,

It's that time of year for the Buffalo Music Awards. This is my last year of running so I am asking for a little support in the race for Solo Artist of the Year. There are some very talented people in my category and the competition is pretty stiff. So if you would be kind enough to vote for me I would greatly appreciate it!

The link is:

http://www.bestofwny.com/entertainment/

At the top center of the page is the link you click on to vote. If you don't know anyone besides me you can leave it blank or vote for who sounds good! Please also help out my friends:

Amanda Nagurney for Female Vocalist (cover)
Busted Stuff (Duo)
Ozone Rangers (Tribute)
Talty's (Eclectic Club)

Thanks so much gang! I am in your debt!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive