Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Great weather in WNY and some cool shows!


Hi,

Well it has been wonderful weather here in Western New York! If you live out of town I can only hope that you've had weather like we've had here! Ah well, it'll probably snow tomorrow! This week has me start my Thursday shows at Crazy Jake's! It's wonderful there...Check it out. Friday I have a private party for Cellino & Barnes. Saturday is Talty's! I hope you can make it down to South Park Ave. in South Buffalo! Talty's is ALWAYS a blast!

Here is the schedule:

Crazy Jake's. 26 Webster St., North Tonawanda. Thurs.: Gregg Sansone, 9:00 p.m.

Talty's. 2056 South Park Ave., 825-9279. Sat.: Gregg Sansone 9:30 p.m

It's gonna be a fantastic time this weekend! I hope you can catch a show!

See you soon,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive