Tuesday, August 04, 2009

The Pro Football Hall of Fame and More!

The Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio

Hi All,

This week is going to be an amazing ride! I had five shows but had to cancel one because it would have been too hard for me. What is amazing news is that on Saturday I am being brought up to Canton, Ohio to play for Ralph Wilson after he is inducted into the National Football Hall of Fame! This one of the biggest shows of my life. I am traveling with two other acts, The Pyramid Dance Band and Jack Civaletto. We have all performed for Ralph Wilson before at the stadium but this is pretty special and VERY BIG! There will be hundreds of other Hall of Famers there and I'll try to get photos. In any case, I'm pretty excited. Friday I play the Buffalo Launch Club on Grand Island. Many of you have seen me play there in the past. It's quite beautiful. Sunday I'm at the Sunset Grille in Wilson. That place is so much fun and right in the marina.

Here's what's happening:

4th Ward National Night Out. Dunkirk, NY. Right next to Boys and Girls Club of Dunkirk. Tuesday, Aug. 4 @ 6:00 pm.

The Buffalo Launch Club. 503 East River Rd., Grand Island. 773-7629. Friday, Aug. 7 @ 7:30 pm.

Saturday- National Football Hall of Fame

The Sunset Grille. 3 O'Connell Island. Wilson. 795-9349. Sunday, Aug. 9 @ 4:00 pm.

So that's it. I hope to see you at one of my shows...Have a great week where ever you are in the country!

Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive