Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The show at the Pro Football Hall of Fame was amazing!


Gregg with Hall of Famer, the famous Marv Levy!

The show at the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio was incredible. I played the show with the Pyramid Dance Band and Jack Civiletto. I cannot tell you how honored I was and how fun it was to perform for so many people. I met lots of stars and they really enjoyed the show! To see some really cool photos of the show click here to go to my Flickr site.

The next couple weeks will be be slow for you because I play a private show on Friday and Saturday. Next week I'm on vacation but I will play Crazy Jake's and Talty's next weekend. Both places are amazing! If you're so inclined I play tonight, August 12, at 8:00 pm at Crazy Jake's (26 Webster St. North Tonawanda. 693-9309).

Have a wonderful week and thank you so much for your support!

Peace,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive