Monday, September 28, 2009

Great Benefit and a New Venue


Hi,

This past week was great! Crazy Jake's on Friday went really well. A lot of fun but, then again, I always have fun there. Saturday was wonderful. I did a benefit for my friend Patty's father, Dan Woods, who lost his home and almost his life in the floods from August 9. A ton of people showed up and my friends Randy Milligan and Mike Skowronski from Herd of Buffalo played an awesome acoustic set! A good amount of funds were raised...Gotta pay it forward!

This week I start at a new place called Sippy's. It is an awesome little place located on Genesee at Union Rd. I will be playing there every Thursday. It's a great setting and they LOVE all kinds of music especially rock and country...Check it out! I could use the support! I also have some more private shows this week. That is why Thursday is the only open day.

Here is the info on Sippy's:

Sippy's. 3455 Genesee St., Cheektowaga. 631-0308. Thursday, Oct. 1 @ 9:00 pm. (Every Thursday)

Have a wonderful week folks and I hope to see you soon!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive