Sunday, October 11, 2009

Last Week: Busy. This Week: Busier

Hello Everyone,

I had a great time last week playing my new Thursday night show at Sippy's, Friday at Crazy Jake's and Saturday at the Elma Conservation Club. This week is a bit busier. I will play Sippy's again on Thursday. Friday I'm back at the beautiful Sonoma Grille. Saturday is a private party and Sunday I'm back at Crazy Jake's!

Here's the schedule:

Sippy's. 3455 Genesee St., Cheektowaga . 631-0308. Thursday, October 15 @ 9:00 pm. (every Thursday)

Sonoma Grille. 5010 Main St., Snyder. 204-0215. Friday, October 16 @ 8:30 pm

Saturday: Private party

Crazy Jake's. 26 Webster St., North Tonawanda. 693-9309. Sunday, October 18 @ 6:00 p.m.

The sun is out and the sky is blue today here in Western New York. I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday and has a great week!

See you soon,

Gregg


0 comments:

Blog Archive