Monday, September 18, 2006

Howdy Ho!


Well we're rapidly approaching fall and things are slowing down a bit. I love when the leaves start changing and such....I call it "Simon and Garfunkle Weather." This past week was really good. I played Friday night at Mixer's in Olean. They are such great people! They really treat me well and enjoy the music. Saturday Lisa and I went to the Light House in Olcott for the Celtic Festival. I played some Irish music and guys in kilts showed up! This week is great because I'm really close to home. Friday at the Sonoma, Saturday at Gordon's and Sunday at a benefit on Abbott Road. Here's the skinny:

Sonoma Grille. 5010 Main St., Snyder. 204-0251. Fri. 9/22 @ 8:30 p.m. (I'll play indoors this time so the cops don't come again!)

Gordon's. 2263 Delaware Ave. 874-3020. Sat. 9/23 @ 10:00 p.m. (Gordon's rules! Wonderful party atmosphere with a great old bar. People are generally neighbors there)

Lucarelli's. 1830 Abbott Rd. Lackawanna. 824-8711.
Sun. 9/24 @ 3:30 p.m. (This is a benefit for Mike Walsh and all are invited. PLEASE come out and help this poor man out. I'm doing about 4 hours of music. Maybe we can get Michael Bly to come out and join me for some songs...)

Well, have a great week. I really do hope some of you can come out and see me now. I'm back, closer in town and the summer has drawn to a close.

Enjoy the leaves,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive