Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Whew...The Summer is Over!

The idea that the summer is over is a bit sad. I love the warmth and everything that goes along with the warmer months. But, the busy, hectic weeks of the summer are another thing. I enjoy doing all the shows and meeting new people, making connections and performing my heart out. My throat, on the other hand, begs me to rest! So, now I enter into September. My Monday and Thursday gigs are through for the summer season. I will play a Thursday once a month at the Byrncliff resort. We'll do that until next summer. Labor Day was my last day at the South Shore and it went well. No rain and I saw a bunch of my friends. Lisa and her son, Patrick came out and some patrons really enjoyed the show. They had never heard me before. I did a wedding Sunday at a beautiful place but it was damp and rainy...Yuck! This week I get back to my regular schedule. I hope to see many of you this season...Things slow down for all of us. This would be a good chance to catch up with one another. See you soon!

0 comments:

Blog Archive