Sunday, September 10, 2006

September 4-10

This past week was nice because it wasn't so busy that I was running around in circles. Friday was interesting because I played the Sonoma Grille. I was outside playing early...Lisa was there along with Maria, Lynn and Donna from my Yahoo Group (Gregg's Yahoo Group)...The police were called TWICE because an old lady across the street kept complaining...Even the police officer laughed! Ooh, I was playing that crazy Billy Joel and Santana stuff...It must have driven the old woman nuts when I did a couple Sinatra tunes...She must've thought there was a drunken brawl going on! Sonoma was slapped with a citation! I kid you not!

Saturday was great because I had an early private show in Orchard Park, NY. Lisa and I wound up going to Gordon's because my great friend Kevin McCarthy was playing. We had a ball! As we were enjoying the show, Ed and Diane Strawbrich came in (they thought I was playing) and we spent the night listening to a great guy! Kevin called me up and I did about three songs with him...I love the harmonies! Stay tuned to this site for photos...Diane took a number of them and I'll post them soon.

Sunday I played at Briarwood Country Club for the Faulk School 20th anniversary party. That went awesome!

This week I'm playing in clubs again but it's kind of far...Olean on Friday and Olcott on Saturday...I'm also doing a benefit for Make a Wish on Saturday afternoon. Here's how the schedule looks:

Mixers Pub. 204 Coleman St., Olean. 372-1004. Friday, 9/15 @ 9:30 p.m. (Mixer's is an absolute ball...Jody and Michael are awesome and the crowd has a blast)

Lighthouse Grill-n-Spirits. 5885 E. Main St., Olcott. 778-5580. Saturday, 9/16 @ 10 p.m. (check this out because Olcott is having a Celtic Festival all day...It is huge with various stages set up, booths and food. I will be doing traditional Irish music as well as my regular show!)

After this week I'm coming closer to home!

Have a great week!

0 comments:

Blog Archive