Sunday, November 19, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hey Everybody!

The road to recovery is long but worth it. I'm feeling better every day. Friday I played at Sonoma Grille and it was great (despite the fact that I had to compete with the Buffalo Sabres). The crowd really enjoyed it. I hired a roadie to help me and help he did...The young man carried all the equipment in and set everything up. All I had to do was sing! I was really tired though...Saturday my great friend Ed Strawbrich came all the way to Dunkirk and set up everything...Hell, he even drove! Ed jammed with his new Les Paul to a number of cool tunes including "Another Brick in The Wall!"

This week will be kind of busy. If you aren't doing anything Wednesday night come down to the Buffalo Brew Pub at Main and Transit in Williamsville. I play there every year the night before Thanksgiving. It really is packed and it's ALWAYS a ball!

Here is my schedule this week:

Buffalo Brew Pub. 6861 Main St. Williamsville. 632-0552. Wednesday, Nov. 22 @ 9:00 p.m.

Mixer's Pub. 204 Coleman St. Olean. 372-1004. Friday, Nov. 24 @ 8:00 p.m.

Gordon's. 2263 Delaware Ave. 874-3020. Saturday, Nov. 25 @ 10:00 p.m.

Everyone have a wonderful, spirit filled holiday. Let's try to remember all the things we are grateful for. I am filled with family, friends and you people! Thanks for being in my life!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive