Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What’s Happening This Week (Feb. 16, 17 and 18)


Just wanted to let you know what’s happening this week...Here is where I am playing:

The Frog Hair. 780 Transit Rd., Williamsville. 839-3764. Thursday at 6:30 PM

Boston Hotel. 9373 Boston State Rd., Boston. 941-5320. Friday at 8:30 PM

The Nite-Cappe. 1769 Abbott Rd., Lackawanna. 825-9488. Saturday at 10:30 PM

Last week was an absolute blast! Talty’s on Saturday, February 11 was off the hook! It was my friend Renee Dolinar’s birthday party and Talty’s Valentine’s Day party!

If you have time, stop out at any of the venues I am playing this week! The Boston Hotel in Boston, NY is off the hook! I also play the Frog Hair every Thursday...It’s an early show (start at 6:30) so you won’t be out late during the week! The Nite-Cappe? If you’ve never been to one of my shows there you are missing something really cool..the owner sings with me and the crowd really gets into it!

Have a great week and if you can’t make any of the shows this week I’ll see you sometime down the road!

0 comments:

Blog Archive