Sunday, November 26, 2006

What a Great Thanksgiving!

Hi Everyone!

This past week was pretty awesome! Although I'm tired from the shows things are going great...I'm healing well. It was great to catch up with old friends! I met up with my buddy Jim Perkins. He's an old college buddy and he drove to Rochester and I saw him for the first time in 22 years! Also, Maria Hejna and some of the gang (from my Yahoo Groups Site) came out and saw me at the Buffalo Brew Pub on Thanksgiving Eve. She took great photos and proved that she continues to be a great supporter of mine and a wonderful friend! Friday went incredible at Mixer's in Olean and Gordon's was packed! Whew...By the way, I was totally surprised this week when I found out that the Buffalo News featured me in the Gusto on Friday! Here is the link:

http://buffalonews.com/editorial/20061124/1057016.asp

Here's my schedule for the week (the two places I play are great and many of you have come to my shows there over the years):

Sonoma Grille. 5010 Main St., Snyder. 204-0251. Friday, Dec. 1 @ 9:00 p.m.


Simme's Martini Bar. 99 Aurora St., Lancaster.
683-1740. Saturday, Dec. 2 @ 10 p.m.

I trust you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope to see you soon. Wow, we have to gear up for the holiday season don't we?!!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive