Sunday, December 03, 2006


This week was great! I love the holiday season...I see everyone really getting into it (sadly,
though, the stores are nuts right now)...People just seem to be happier and I just love the
feeling in the air. My shows went great this week. I had my young roadie help me on Friday
at the Sonoma Grille and my great buddy Tom Waters and his boss helped me at Simmie's.
It was great to be back in Lancaster at Simmie's. A bunch of my friends showed up taht I
had not seen in a while. I even did some of my originals! This week is great because I
return to Tony Rome's (on Friday) in West Seneca and we all know what a blast that place
is! Saturday I'm at the Lighthouse in Olcott. If you've never been there you're missing out.
It such a wonderful place to play..Everyone really has a blast there when I play.

Wednesday night is the Buffalo Music Awards at Club Infinity on Main St. in Williamsville
(just past Transit). If you want to have a great time come down to Infinity and enjoy about
seven great bands and see people, and groups, get awards...It really is a great time. By the
way, the Michael Bly Band is playing the VIP Party at 6:00. Mike's up for Rock Vocalist, his
bass player, John is up for best rock bass player and Mike's band is up for best new band.
I'm up for solo artist of the year so we'll see what happens.

Here is what's going on this week:

Tony Rome's. 1537 Union Road, West Seneca. 675-4351. www.tonyromes.com. Friday,
Dec. 8 @ 9:00 p.m.

The Lighthouse. 5885 E Main St. Olcott. 778-5580. Saturday, Dec. 9 @ 10:00 p.m.

Sonoma Grille. 5010 Main St., Snyder. 204-0251. Next Thursday, Dec. 14 @ 8:00 p.m.

Have a great week everyone I really hope to see you soon!

Gregg


Beethoven can write music, thank God, but he can do nothing else on earth.
Ludwig Van Beethoven

1 comments:

Unknown said...

'his boss'? You never told me you had a blog!! This should make for some thorough and interesting research in the next week leading up to our interview...

Blog Archive