Friday, December 08, 2006

The Buffalo Music Awards




The Buffalo Music Awards were held Wednesday night, December 6 at Club Infinity. It was an awesome evening with great bands playing the whole night. Cool sound and a chance for me to see all my musician friends that I haven't seen in a year. I never get to see my buddies because we always gig at the same time and the BMAs are a great time to catch up. In any case, I was nominated for Solo Artist of the Year and when they read off the nominees they called my name as the winner! Yep, I won top solo artist. It was incredibly rewarding because the is the second year in a row that I won the award. I really want to thank all the people that supported me and voted for me (you know who you are). The photos to your left are: Donna and Maria, great fans and wonderful supporters, me on stage accepting my award (notice the fog from the fog machine), and me with my long time agent and great friend, Frank Sansone. For more information about my shows and such click on this link to my home page:

www.greggsansone.com

Rock on people! I hope to see you down the road some time!

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive