Sunday, December 10, 2006

A great week but a much needed rest!



This week was awesome and full. Wednesday night was the Buffalo Music Awards (the photo is of me putting my award for Solo Artist of the Year in Ed Strawbrich's crotch while his wife, Diane laughed off the chair) and I won for the second year in a row. Thursday I did a private show. Friday I did two shows. First with the Michael Bly Band and then at Tony Rome's in West Seneca, NY. Saturday I was at the Lighthouse in Olcott, NY. I rocked until 2:00 A.M. and got back by 5:00! This week is less full. I am playing the Buffalo Bills Christmas party at Ralph Wilson Stadium so that will be exciting. Saturday I play the Hamburg Moose for their Christmas party. That is open to the public so feel free to stop out. You can get all my calender infor by clicking Here:

Gregg's Calender Page


I hope you all have a great week and I look forward to seeing you down the road...Oh, by the way, I have a new Gregg Sansone T-Shirt at my store site...Go here to view it:

Gregg's New T-Shirt

Take care,

Gregg

0 comments:

Blog Archive